Jaguar Design & Print was formed in June 2004 and is based in Basildon, Essex.
The company directors Michael Kenny and Ray Taylor at Jaguar Design and Print give added flexibility with a wealth of experience in the printing and publishing industry.
Jaguar prides itself on keeping focused with a one to one personal service that will continue to be the cornerstone of our continuing success, working from digital files supplied or designed in house, keeping the customer informed at every production stage of the project.
Business cards, Letter heads, Compliment slips, Large format posters, Flatbed printing on Acrylic, foamex, foamboard and much more, Estate agent signs, Roller banner systems, Exhibition stand graphics, Vinyl banners, cut out standee's, Digital printing, outdoor signs and vehicle graphics, mounting onto foamex, foamboard, box board, card, encapsulating and laminating, Window graphics, billboard prints, NCR sets, Booklets, Leaflets, Flyers, Personalised wallpaper.
- Epson 4800
- Epson 9880
- Mutoh Valuejet 1604
- Arizona 260GT flatbed with 2200mm wide roll feed.
- Ricoh Pro C651 Ex (Digital SRA3 press + extra long feed 320mm x 630mm sheet)
- Easy Mount 1440 Laminator
- SRA3 Laminator
- Encapsulating 1000mm wide
- 12 Apple Mac work stations
- 4 PC's running GMG colour rips
- Cutting benches x 2 javelins
- Summa 1220mm vinyl cutter.
- Summa F16 Flatbed cutter
- Stitchers and creasers